Great Interior Design doesn’t simply happen with a splash of paint and bolt of fabric. A successful project is built upon functionality and layered with aesthetics; this is achieved by every project following a proven process.
- Programming – this is the research phase; we get to know you and your home, how you live and what your needs and wants are.
- Schematic Design – during this time we start creating ideas, concepts and options that solve your interior challenges and reflect your vision for your home.
- Design Development – just as it sounds, at this point we are refining your chosen design concept; we select the materials, products and finishes to design the custom details.
- Construction Documents and Specifications – This is when all the technical drawings and written specs of your design solution are compiled to provide you contractor with complete and clear communication.
- Construction Administration – while your project is being built we will make regular site visits, meet with subcontractors to discuss details of installation, oversee custom fabrication, place fixture and furnishings orders, and at the end arrange for delivery and installation of custom furnishings.